Discover the beauty of Monaco and the surrounding area in just one day.
Your adventure begins in Eze, a charming medieval village perched on the top of the mountain, rising high above the sea to give you a fantastic view.
Eze is home to a famous glass work shop, as well as one of the branches of the renowned Fragonard perfumerie. Here you will get a guided visit of the factory, as well as a chance to shop at the factory store.
Next, continue on to La Turbie, a 1st century BC Roman village well-known as the "Terrace" of Monaco, due to the splendid view it affords of the Principality.
After La Turbie, you will be taken to what is known as the "Trophy" of the alps: a Roman monument built in 7 BC by Emperor Octave Auguste, on the Roman road that connected Italy to Cimiez. Now referred to as "The Roman Area of Nice," this is a sight that you don't want to miss.
Now head to Monte Carlo and The Golden Square where the famous Hotel de Paris, the Casino, the beautiful gardens, and the luxury shops are located. Remember to bring your passport if you want to enter the Casino! This will be followed by a city tour, where you will be treated to an exploration of the old town on "The Rock": the Prince's Palace with the changing of the guard, the Cathedral, and the Princess Grace Memorial. Finish with a drive around the Grand Prix circuit!
You also have the option of a visit to the Oceanographic Museum, a J. Cousteau architectural masterpiece and one of the nicest oceanographic museums in the world. Here you will find an exceptional collection of marine fauna, as well as the museum's world famous aquarium.
- Admissions, food, and beverages are not included in the price of this tour.
- It is up to you and your driver to decide whether or not to stop for lunch.
- You have the option of visiting the Oceanographic Museum, a J. Cousteau architectural masterpiece and one of the nicest oceanographic museums in the world. Here you will find an exceptional collection of marine fauna, as well as the museum's world famous aquarium. The entrance fee to the Oceanographic Museum is 14€ per person, which you will pay at the time of the tour.
- Please note that the order or structure of this itinerary may change due to outside circumstances.
- You may not have time to see everything mentioned in the tour description. As this is a private tour, it is entirely customizable. Contact ShoreTrips for more information.
Days offered: 7 days a week