This private charter is worth a splurge!
Bask in the premium amenities and service of this luxury catamaran.
It will be smooth sailing from the moment you step on board this well-appointed catamaran. Expect to be pampered by your captain and crew as you enjoy a relaxing, rejuvenating 5 hour sail along the stunning west side of St. Lucia's coastline. We'll pass through Marigot Bay, a mecca for yachts and often considered one of the most beautiful bays in the Caribbean and admire the exquisite Pitons, the lush, forested mountains which define St. Lucia.
A stop at a wonderful snorkel location will give you a chance to commune with the vibrant sea life just beneath the boat. Your helpful crew will provide snorkel instruction if needed. Of course, you are also welcome to stay on board and stretch out on the sun beds or trampolines, fitted with bean bags for extra comfort.
Your crew will drop a couple trawl lines in the water as your sail along. If you're lucky, you might get a Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi or Spanish Mackerel on the line. Your chef will gladly fillet your catch and grill some up for you right there on the boat.
As lunch time draws near, delight in a beverage as the on-board chef prepares a delicious gourmet lunch. You'll savor every bite with the St. Lucian sunshine and gentle breezes enhancing this special experience.
- Please bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, a hat, camera, and a towel.
- Lunch will consist of shrimp cocktail with organic salad, chicken or shrimp Caesar Salad with garlic croutons. You will have a choice in entrée between filet of Mahi/Snapper with capers and cucumber salsa; light Cajun-spiced chicken breast stuffed with Cafe de Paris; Beef kebab with mixed peppers, button mushrooms and Teriyaki glaze; Panache of vegetables with cherry tomatoes and diced pineapple; mixed organic green salad; dessert.
- Tour can not pick up at Sandals resorts.
- This private charter can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests.
- Please alert us in advance of any dietary limitations and we will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday