See the Puerto Rican countryside from atop your trusty steed.
Everyone, from novice to advanced riders will enjoy these smooth-riding Paso Fino horses. The natural gait of these horses makes them the perfect breed to explore the Puerto Rican countryside.
Just a short ride outside of the city brings you to a beautiful, 220 acre hacienda, where you'll find healthy, well-behaved, yet spirited horses just waiting to show you around.
At the barn you will be paired with a horse to match your skill level and given some safety information. After that, with your guide leading the way, you're ready to enjoy the scenery, courtesy of your equine transport.
We'll travel through table top ranges, around lagoons and lakes, along subtropical forests with mountain views. About half way through the ride it's break time for both you and your 4-legged friend. Afterward, we'll head back to the beginning, enjoying the natural surroundings and keeping an eye open for wildlife.
Back on your own two feet, you might want to head to the bar to wet your whistle with a refreshing beverage before making the trip back to the city.
- Drive time is approximately 20 minutes each way.
- All properties outside of the San Juan area will incur an extra charge for pickup. These hotels include, but are not limited to: El Conquistador, RioMar Resort, Gran Melia, and St. Regis. If you have any questions, please contact ShoreTrips.
- Please wear long pants or shorts with a long towel to avoid saddle burn, closed toed shoes, sun block and insect repellent.
- Beverages are not included in the cost of the tour but are available for purchase.
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed for this tour to operate.
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds.
- This tour can accommodate all levels of horse-riding skills from beginners to advanced.
- You may not participate in this excursion if you have back problems.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday