Rome Pizza And Pasta School With Tiramisu TastingExplore > Italy > Rome > Rome Pizza And Pasta School With Tiramisu Tasting
Let your taste buds delight in this hands-on experience.
Rome is arguably one of Europe's top food destinations. Gastronomic culture in the city can be traced back to Roman times and this strong link to the past, added to more recent outside influences, makes for a unique, stimulating, and diverse eating experience.
This is the way to go if you really want to experience the heart of Italy. Or rather, experience Italy through your stomach. You are invited to a unique culinary venue, located on the Appian way.
All ingredients will be provided and with the chef's expertise you will create a complete menu from entrée to dessert.
With your chef guiding the class, roll up your sleeves and learn how to create authentic pizza dough, made in the traditional Neopolitan style. But that's not all. We'll make pasta as well, cut into as many as 8 different shapes. You'll discover the finer points of making 2 seasonal sauces to accompany your freshly-made pasta.
With the food hot and ready, the whole class will sit down together to enjoy the food, wine and company of the chef and your fellow students.
- The price of this tour includes 1/2 liter of wine per person (approximately 2 glasses).
- This tour requires use of the Metro. Upon confirmation you will be provided thorough directions. You will take the Metro to the closest stop to the Italian home. From there you will be picked up by a driver. If you are not comfortable taking the Metro, you may take a taxi to the meeting location. A taxi will cost approximately €40 each way depending on your hotel location. If you would like to arrange private transportation please contact ShoreTrips.
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you are visiting Rome via cruise ship and would like transportation from Civitavecchia.
- This class can accommodate a maximum of 18 people.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday