Dolphin Encounter In Riviera MayaExplore > Mexico > Riviera Maya > Dolphin Encounter In Riviera Maya
Interact with these friendly creatures of the sea.
Enjoy our dolphin program in the jungle surrounding Puerto Aventuras! This beautiful resort village is in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, south of Playa del Carmen and en route to Xel-Ha and Tulum. Restaurants, shops, boat rentals, fishing and pristine beaches are all available on site.
During the Encounter program, you will be surprised by the intelligence and friendliness of these wonderful marine mammals. You'll have the opportunity to kiss and hug a dolphin as well as shake hands with it. Marvel at your new friend while it performs a series of amazing behaviors!
This program includes a 10 minute briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins. Our professional photographers will capture these magical moments for you. Photo prices vary based on the package you purchase.
Afterwards, you will enjoy a delicious buffet meal with 2 non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
- If you are staying at a hotel in Riviera Maya, transfers are included for participants. Observers will need to pay $15 per person for round trip transportation.
- There is no charge for observers to enter the park.
- Please note that the Dolphin facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any purchases.
- Bring a towel please.
- VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please note the lunch buffet is not included with the 3PM program.
- Children with a height of 40" - 47" may participate in the Encounter program with one participating, paying adult per child.
- Children over 47.5" tall may participate alone, paying the adult rate and must have an adult present at the dolphin facility.
- Children under 40" tall must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- For the safety of the animals, please use only biodegradable sunblock.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Maximum of 20 people per time slot.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week