Canopy Zipline And Jungle River Cruise ComboExplore > Costa Rica > Puntarenas > Canopy Zipline And Jungle River Cruise Combo
Experience adventure and culture with ziplining, shopping, and sightseeing!
Your breathtaking, adventure begins with a pickup from the pier and a relaxing drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside towards the Central Pacific Coast. The drive is approximately one hour and en route your guide will point out many sights of interest as you pass through rural farming communities, diverse fruit stands and coffee, sugar and citrus plantations.
Our destination is Carara Adventure Park, a privately owned reserve home to 80 acres of rainforest and stunning views of the Pacific Coast, Carara National Park and Puntarenas City. Get ready for the adventure you've been waiting for, as here we will all enjoy a state of the art zip line course. After a safety briefing, you will be transferred by a modified open truck to where the zip line begins. The course includes 12 cables, 15 platforms, and 3 hanging bridges. The longest cable is 1200 feet long and the highest point is approximately 100 feet.
After this great adventure flying around the tree tops, our tour will continue with a short drive to Tarcoles River, where a 60 minutes eco boat tour will allow you to enjoy the abundant wildlife of the area, including the huge crocodiles, multiple aquatic birds, scarlet macaws, howler monkeys and other amazing tropical species.
After these two great adventures, return to the pier.
- Please wear jeans or long pants and comfortable shoes.
- We recommend that you bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, insect repellent, a backpack to store cameras and other belongings, and a raincoat during the rainy season (September-November).
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- After the adventure, you will enjoy some fresh tropical fruits and cold water.
- Lunch is not included in your tour.
- There is a minimum of 4 passengers needed to operate this tour.
- Contact ShoreTrips if you are interested in arranging this tour privately.
- The minimum age for this tour is 9.
- The maximum weight allowed is 270 pounds. Waist must be under 50".
- This canopy tour requires moderate physical activity and is designed for active people who enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with heart or back problems.
- Please note that in Costa Rica there is some confusion about ship time vs. local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. Also check the daily itinerary which is delivered the evening before arriving into port. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week