Dolphin Encounter In Playa Del CarmenExplore > Mexico > Playa del Carmen > Dolphin Encounter In Playa Del Carmen
Interact with these friendly creatures of the sea.
Dolphin interaction, lunch and a beach. A wonderful way to spend your day.
Here is an opportunity for the young ones (and the young at heart) to get an introduction to a real dolphin.
The program begins with an explanation of dolphins, how they live, and what makes them so special and interesting. After donning life jackets, you'll enter the water with your trainer by descending a set of stairs to a submerged platform. The water will be about waist deep. You will then have the opportunity to touch the dolphins and even receive a kiss from them.
This program includes a 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins.
After your dolphin program, to extend your enjoyable day, a delicious lunch will be provided. You will also have some time at their beach club with access to lounge chairs, showers, lockers and one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Please bring a towel.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
- If you are staying at a hotel in Riviera Maya, transfers for participants cost $10 round trip. Transfers for observers cost $15 per person round-trip transportation. This fee is payable at the time of the transfer.
- There is no charge for observers to enter the park.
- Please note that the Dolphin facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any purchases.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children with a height of 40" - 47" may participate in the Encounter program with one participating, paying adult per child.
- Children over 47' tall may participate in the Encounter program alone, paying the adult rate and must have an adult present at the dolphin facility.
- Children under 40" tall are considered infants and must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- For the safety of the animals, please use only biodegradable sunblock.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Maximum of 20 people per time slot.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
- For safety reasons, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed. Professional photos will be available for purchase.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the marina.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday