Kohala Coast Helicopter TourExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Kohala Coast Helicopter Tour
Change your perspective. See the Big Island from above.
This quiet and comfortable helicopter with panoramic windows for maximum viewing area and two-way communications with your experienced pilot all make for a truly memorable tour. Viewing the Big Island from the air provides a perspective not available with any land tour.
As your helicopter lifts off, you'll feel like a bird in flight. Soaring high above this magnificent island, its features come into view...dramatic sea cliffs, rugged green mountains, deep forested valleys, and cascading waterfalls. Many consider the places seen on this tour to have the most spectacular scenery on the Big Island.
Your experienced pilot, who is also a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide, will not only take you up, up, up but also up-close to get once-in-a-lifetime views of powerful waterfalls, cascading to the rainforest below. During your flight of approximately 50 minutes, you'll venture into green valleys, admire the glistening ocean and see remnants of ancient settlements.
- Transfers are included for cruise ship passengers. Hotel guests will need get to the heliport on their own.
Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- A USB Stick recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour for $40.
- Guests who weigh 250 lb. or more will be asked to pay a surcharge at check out.
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- Transfers from the cruise ship pier take approximately 60-90 minutes each way, depending on traffic. The length of the helicopter ride is 45 minutes, making the total length of this tour between 2 hours, 45 minutes and 3 hours, 45 minutes. Please make sure your cruise ship is in port long enough to take this tour. If you have any questions regarding timing, please contact ShoreTrips.
Days offered: 7 days a week