Not to be missed!
It would be a mistake to visit Havana and miss out on seeing the world famous Tropicana Cabaret show. This is the rare attraction that lives up to it's reputation. You'll be transferred comfortably in an air conditioned vehicle and soon will arrive to our location, a beautiful forest with huge trees. Royal Palms, Mamoncillos, Mango Trees, Cedar and others provide a backdrop that gives the theater its cool tropical feeling. Cabaret Tropicana was built in 1939 in the Havana neighborhood of Marianao. It is considered the oldest of cabarets and has had a bevy of celebrities such as Nat King Cole, Josephine Baker, Libertad Lamarque, Cheo Feliciano, Rita Montaner, Elena Burke and Bola de Nieve on the Tropicana’s illustrious stage. Performances are conducted under the stars of Havana's night sky. The whole experience is wonderful!
Surprisingly, in 1992, the American Academy of Restaurant Industry bestowed Tropicana with an honorable award as the “Best of the Five Stars Diamond” for being the best cabaret in the Americas, recognized for its quality and appreciated for its rich history of over more than half a century. This is a unique place in the world to enjoy the music and the Cuban and Caribbean folklore in all their color, musicality and rhythm. An art extravaganza to multiply the Cuban happiness of a true tropical night.
- Entrance to the Tropicana is included with one individual size bottle of rum and coke for mixing. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Seating for cabaret in the middle group. We also offer a VIP seating option. Your guide will not sit by you during the show.
- You are traveling under a general license, 31 CFR 515.574 - Support for the Cuban People. Travelers must keep a copy of their voucher for 5 years per OFAC regulations.
- You must be 16 years or older to take this trip. Children are not allowed in Havana night clubs.
- From Dec. 27th-Jan 2nd, there is a holiday surcharge. Please call for pricing.
- At the conclusion of your tour you will have to return to your cruise ship.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Havana is limited so please book in advance.
If your ship does not make port, the tickets to Tropicana are non-refundable. Please take out travel insurance to cover this rare occurrence. This is an exception to the normal ShoreTrips Terms of Service. This tour will NOT be refundable in cases in which conditions make it impossible for the ship to dock and disembark passengers in a timely manner.
Days offered: 7 days a week