Denali Flightseeing By HelicopterExplore > United States > Denali > Denali Flightseeing By Helicopter
This is a flight over Denali National Park!
Denali Park is 6 million acres large and Mount McKinley reins over all.
Your adventure begins at our heliport overlooking the Nenana River.
Your flight offers stunning views of unexplored towering peaks and massive glaciers that have carved their way through rugged backcountry. Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, looms on the horizon. There is no better way to discover the vast expanses of Alaska’s natural beauty.
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Cantwell Glacier as it cascades over a 900 ft. cliff to the valley below. Mountains and glaciers as far as the eye can see are just the beginning of this visual highlights tour of the world famous Denali National Park. Of course the Park is home to bears, moose, and Dall Sheep. So be sure to keep a sharp eye out for them throughout this once in a lifetime tour.
- Please come prepared. Dress warmly and in layers. You’ll need a good jacket, hat, gloves, sunglasses, and your sense of adventure!
- Please note we provide pick ups from the following locations: Princess Hotel, McKinley Chalet (Holland America), Rainbow Village RV Park, Crow’s Nest Hotel, Denali Bluffs, Denali Grande , Denali Adventure Tours , Tesoro Gas Station, Wilderness Access Center(WAC), Mercantile (Riley Creek Campground), Visitor Center Bus Stop, Train Depot, Denali Park Village, Grizzly Bear Cabins & Campground, Denali Education Center(DEC), Denali Cabins. If your hotel is not on the list, please call us.
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 participants and can accommodate a maximum of 11 participants per departure.
- Please note that if you are staying at the McKinley Princess Lodge you are about 100 miles outside of Denali and would have to find your own way to meet the tour. We also do NOT provide pick up from the following locations: Denali Mountain Morning Hostel, Tonglen Lake Lodge, Anywhere in Healy, Totem Lodge, Aurora Lodge, Anywhere in Cantwell, Creekside Cabins.
- Tour operates from May 15 to September 18, 2018.
- Please note that surcharge pricing applies to all passengers who weigh over 250 lbs.
Days offered: 7 days a week