Get ready to set out on an off-road adventure unlike any other!
If you're looking for an off-road adventure--and you're not afraid to get a little dirty!--then this is the perfect excursion for you!
Enjoy an exciting new way to discover the heart of Cozumel's jungle! Our All-Terrain XRails are extremely safe and seat up to 4 passengers.
Feel the rush of driving on off-road trails surrounded by lush Mexican jungles. We'll make our way out to Jade Caverns, a botanical oasis, where you'll encounter various rare plant species such as orchids and vanilla. You'll be amazed by the rich stalactite formations that decorate the entire cavern system.
Once we reach the Caverns, you can dive into the cool, fresh emerald waters! Sit back, relax, and reflect in this magical place full of exotic wonders.
Back on the XRails, we'll ride 35 minutes back to the starting point of the tour.
What an exhilarating ride!
- Helmets, bandanas, and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Don't wear your favorite clothes. You're going to get dirty!
- Please wear your swimsuit under your clothes (or pack) and bring a towel as you will have time to swim at Jade Caverns.We recommend wearing a long-sleeve UV-filtering shirt to protect yourself from the sun. Biodegradeable sunblock is the only type allowed.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent.
- Part of the fun of this tour is the rough ride, which takes its toll on the machines; be prepared for a true off-road 'adventure'.
- Be aware that this tour travels off-road. Be prepared for a bumpy ride.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
- The minimum age to drive is 16.
- All drivers must present a valid license at the time of the tour.
- Participants under age 18 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a parent/guardian.
- The minimum passenger age is 8.
- The maximum passenger age is 70.
- All vehicles are shared 4-seaters. Depending on the group's size, guests will share vehicles to capacity.
- Pregnant women and those with heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure conditions, epilepsy, asthma, respiratory conditions, back/neck injuries/problems are not allowed to participate.
- Those taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or basal (vein) constrictors are not allowed to participate.
- Weight limit is 250 lbs. per person (not combined weight). Those with waist sizes over 42 inches may find the seat too tight.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to drive.
- No reckless driving. The guide reserves the right to stop the tour at any time with no refunds for portions of the tour not taken due to reckless/unsafe driving.
- Any damage caused by misuse of equipment could result in compensatory damages.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday