Walk And Take A Cool Ride Through Cienfuegos
Walk part and enjoy the rest in air conditioned car.
Here we are, the third option to see this particular city that has a unique history in Cuba.
For those of you who wish to immerse yourself in the historic history of Cienfuego but prefer the cool air of an air conditioned car to a bike taxi, you can enjoy this excursion through the windows of your vehicle. Without walking long distances you will see all that is possible in the area. From the Punta Gorda neighborhood to La Plaza to La Punta to the Prado Promenade, you will take all in from the comfort of the car of your choice.
This tour will include walking the Boulevard, Jose Marti Main Square, and a visit to the Tomas Terry Theater. You will also enjoy an inside visit to the Cathedral to see the famed stained glass windows, the Acisclo del Valle Palace and the well-known Union Hotel.
- Please dress comfortably and wear walking shoes. Consider a hat, sunscreen and perhaps an umbrella if very sunny.
- There are often steps to enter some of the highlights.
- You are traveling under a general license, 31 CFR 515.574 - Support for the Cuban People. Travelers must keep a copy of their voucher for 5 years per OFAC regulations.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Cienfuegos is limited so please book in advance.
- This is mostly a driving tour. The walk is easy and only in the historic city center.
- It is unusual to have your ship tendered in this port. In the event it is necessary, your arrival on to land will be later than planned. Your guide will be waiting for you and will help you determine the best itinerary under the circumstance. This is so rare but, as your guide will be waiting for you, there will be no adjustment to the cost.
- At the conclusion of your tour you will have to return to your cruise ship.
Days offered: 7 days a week