Just a short ferry ride from Cancun, a visit to Isla Mujeres is a "must-do".
Isla Mujeres is a quaint, charming island located directly across the bay from Cancun with an interesting history, spectacular beaches, restaurants, and bargain shopping.
This tour begins at the ferry dock in Cancun, where you'll board the ferry for a short ride to Isla Mujeres...just a few miles from Cancun but a world away.
Once at Isla Mujeres, you will be transferred to a beautiful beach club offering several options for how to spend your day. You will be provided with access to their swimming pool, lounge chairs, lockers and showers. To explore a bit of the island, join the bike tour which includes a visit to a turtle farm. Learn about the lifecycle of these endangered animals and what is being done to protect them and keep their population thriving.
Back at the beach club, a delicious buffet lunch including soft drinks is waiting for you.
After lunch, visit downtown Isla Mujeres, taking some time to explore the town and look for souvenirs to remind you of your visit after you return home.
Finally, there will be a visit Playa Norte Beach, a stunning place, considered one of the best beaches in all of Mexico.
The day concludes with the scenic, pleasant ferry ride back to Cancun..
- Take a taxi to the check-in point in Cancun. The ferry ride to Isla Mujeres IS included in the cost of this tour.
- Please note that the beach club does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Please bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any payments.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID TRAVEL VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Minimum age: 1 year old.
- Children ages 1-5 are free, including ferry, food and beach club facilities.
- Children ages 6-12 will be charged the child rate.
- $3.00 admission to the turtle farm is not included in the price of the tour.
- A Federal Port Tax of $12 per person will be collected upon check-in for your excursion.
- Please note that if you are traveling with someone participating in the Royal Swim, the buffets are in different areas.
Days offered: 7 days a week