Gorgeous! You will feel like you own the world!
Two magnificent yachts are calling you. Both of them hold up to 19 passengers but provide a very romantic setting for just two people. Each has a huge front deck, giving you the best totally unobstructed view (unless you have big feet!). The crew is at your beck and call, there only to make you comfortable every minute of your ride.
This is the type of experience where your intention might have been to snorkel, but once you board this yacht, you may decide you don't want to leave the boat. Flexibility is the name of the game when you select a private vessel. If you decide to do some swimming and snorkeling, all your gear is included. The sparkling turquoise Sea of Cortez beckons you to explore under the sea surrounding Los Cabos, at Land’s End of the Baja California Sur peninsula! Thousands of colorful tropical fish make their home in these crystal clear waters. Moderate water temperatures will feel almost like a bathtub when you do your snorkeling and swimming to nearby white sand beaches.
There are a variety of beverages, though alcohol will not be served until after you snorkel. Lunch is healthy and plentiful and is served to you on board. Enjoy this experience, a period of peace and control in a setting that bypasses the crowds.
- The starting point of this tour is a 10-15 minute walk from the cruise ship pier. Hotel guests can drive, take a taxi or contact ShoreTrips to arrange for transfers in advance.
- Wear your swimsuit. Bring sunscreen, a hat, a t-shirt, and your camera. Flipflops or bare feet are proper on the boat.
- Lunch includes Chips, salsa, and guacamole, fresh baguette sandwiches, fresh-cut fruit, and dessert. You may upgrade to a Mexican menu of chips, salsa, and guacamole, chicken and beef burritos, quesadillas & dessert during check out for an additional cost.
- You will be asked during checkout if anyone in your group would like a vegetarian lunch.
- The unlimited bar includes red & white wine, margaritas, beers, rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey, juices, sodas, and bottled water.
- There are 2 boats; one has a maximum of 18 and the other a maximum of 20. Both are cozy for 2.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- You must be 18 years old to drink alcohol and have proof of your age.
- No alcohol is served until after snorkeling.
- Gratuities are not included.
Days offered: 7 days a week