Always wanted to hug a dolphin? Here's your chance!
In Los Cabos, our friendly dolphins swim in their natural habitat--an ocean cove where they feel at home--and you can enjoy their company to the fullest.
This is a delightful way for you and your family to interact with these popular marine mammals. Imagine the thrill of touching and hugging those ever-smiling dolphins! The program begins with a briefing about the animals and an explanation of the activities you will experience.
From your submerged platform in the water, you will be able to interact with the dolphins, including the very popular dolphin kiss photo. Watch your dolphin friend sing and dance.
The experience includes a 15-minute briefing and 30 minutes in the water.
Our professional photographers will capture these magical moments for you. Photo prices vary based on the package you purchase.
- Round trip transfers from the cruise ship pier and hotels are included in the cost of the program EXCEPT FOR THE 3:30 PROGRAM. Participants in the 3:30 program must take a taxi to the dolphin facility. Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Pickup and drop off times listed are for cruise ship passengers. Hotel guests will be assigned a pickup time after their booking has been confirmed.
- Each session includes a 15-minute briefing and 30 minutes in the water.
- Please wear only bio-degradable sunblock for the protection of the dolphins.
- We suggest that you bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Please note that the Dolphin facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Please bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any payments.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children with a height of 40" - 47" may participate in the Encounter program with one participating, paying adult per child.
- Children over 47" tall may participate in the Encounter program alone, paying the adult rate and must have an adult present at the dolphin facility.
- Children under 40" tall are considered infants and will perform the Encounter activities. All infants must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- For the safety of the animals, please use only biodegradable sunblock.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Maximum of 20 people per time slot.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week