Private Tour Of Cabo San Lucas With Historical HighlightsExplore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > Private Tour Of Cabo San Lucas With Historical Highlights
There's a lot of history to discover in Cabo San Lucas.
San Jose Del Cabo is a very special place that has that "old world charm," and a fascinating history.
First, we'll head out to San José del Cabo where we'll visit the mission of San José and the town square. Your guide will fill you in on the history of the area, Spanish colonization, and the Indian tribes and missions along the Baja Peninsula.
Next, we're off to Cabo San Lucas, specifically the Glass Factory, where you'll get the chance to see real artisans blowing all different shapes of recycled glass right in front of your eyes. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase a souvenir if you'd like.
The Puerto Los Cabos Sculptural Garden is a beautiful place to wander. Located right on the marina, this lovely venue contains an installation of 15 bronze sculptures by surrealist artist Leonora Carrington. Located nearby is the Wirikuta Gardens, focusing on a large variety of indigenous succulents and cactus, including a cactus nursery.
We will make a stop at the Regional Museum where you will discover more about the history and culture of this area.
As this is a private tour, the itinerary is somewhat customizeable, based on your interests and the length of the tour. Please discuss any special requests with your tour guide.
- There will be refreshments available on board (soft drinks & bottled water).
- Please wear casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- The cost of lunch, admissions and/or any other extras are not included in the tour price.
- Admission to Wirikuta Gardens is $8.00 and there is a $1 donation at the Reginal Museum. Tips are appreciated for handcrafters at the Blown Glass Factory.
- Bicycle rentals at Puerto Los Cabos Sculptural Garden are available for $10 for 2 hours.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
Days offered: 7 days a week