With more than 600 curves and 54 one-way bridges on the Hana Highway, leave the driving to us!
Close your eyes and imagine a day in paradise. This is it!
The Road to Hana is an experience to be savored. Relax, take it slow, enjoy the journey. In other words, switch your mind to "Maui time".
Your day begins with a hotel, condo or cruise ship pickup in a luxury Limo-Van. Sit back and relax as your Hawai'i State Certified Guide tells you about the history, the culture, the people of the "Hana Highway", while skillfully handling the twists and turns.
The first stop is Pa'ia, hippie town, home of North Shore surf culture and luckily for you, breakfast. Choose any item you like from the menu at a popular cafe, known for their scrumptious food and baked goods.
Keep your camera at the ready, as there will be many wonderful photo ops along the sea-coast drive. A stop at Kaumahina State Park provides gorgeous views of rugged lava sea cliffs. The quiet town of Ke'anae, known for its pounding surf and crashing waves, will definitely be a scene you will want to capture.
Passing through a lush, tropical rain forest brings us to a uniquely Hawaiian hotel to enjoy a wonderful lunch. With a dining room overlooking Hana Bay, you will relish a three-course lunch with salad, choice of entree, dessert and soft drinks all included. Feel free to stroll the beautiful grounds before we continue our tour.
Back on the road, cascading waterfalls and crystal clear pools will entice you to take an exhilarating optional swim. Take advantage of the opportunity...it might not come again.
As we begin the return journey, we'll stop at Ho'okipa Beach. Get your camera ready, as Ho'okipa is home to world-class waves, which in turn brings world-class surfers and windsurfers.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- Please alert us in advance of any dietary restrictions or limitations and we will do our best to accommodate.
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 passengers on this tour.
- This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for anyone with limited mobility. Walkers, wheelchairs, or scooters are not permitted. All participants must be able to climb in and out of the vehicle.
Days offered: 7 days a week