This is the perfect intro to Vegas, with jeep and helicopter!
You are special and your experiences should reflect that message! So why just see the city from the road when you can combine a great ride with a helicopter flight for a cool adventure that cannot be replicated anywhere else in the world?
This excursion delivers all you can imagine on the ground, by taking you up the Strip in a small open-air vehicle. You will cruise down the street while hearing about the legendary stories and truths from your expert chauffeur. There’s no better way to start this Las Vegas night tour than at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. This famous sign has made a home in pop culture through cameo appearances in films across decades. Gather around the vibrant sign for a great photo taken by your guide.
Next stop on your Las Vegas night tour is at the Gold and Silver Pawn shop, made famous by History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” show. You’re invited to get out and have your picture taken in front of this pop-culture destination.
Las Vegas is also known as the Marriage Capital of the World. Keep your eyes open along Wedding Chapel Row for traditional and non-traditional wedding spots during your Las Vegas night tour.
The past meets the future on the Las Vegas strip’s historic Fremont Street. Experience this high tech sound and light sensation as you stroll down 5 blocks of huge animations synchronized with music in the vaulted canopy above.
If you think the lights of the Strip are bright, exciting and beautiful from the ground, wait until you get in the air to see them from a bird's eye view! As your helicopter rises and heads toward the Strip, you won't believe your eyes. Millions and millions of lights, outlining your favorite places, from the over 1,000 foot high tower of the Stratopsphere to the Luxor with its beacon lighting up the sky to the familiar outline of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Paris, this is a sight you will remember forever.
- Bottled water provided during the tour.
- This is a small group tour for a memorable and tailored experience.
- Vehicles are open-air jeeps for best views.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs. The tour operator provides child safety seats for children ages 18 months and older.
- No children under 18 months permitted on tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are allowed but scooters and power wheelchairs are not permitted.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with back or neck problems or pregnant women.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday