Half Day Nuremberg Private Tour With English Speaking Driver/GuideExplore > Germany > Nuremberg > Half Day Nuremberg Private Tour With English Speaking Driver/Guide
Nuremburg has some of the finest remaining examples of Medieval architecture anywhere in Germany.
The Alstadt (town square) of Nuremberg is a not-to-be missed experience. Walking the narrow backstreets, paved with cobblestones and lined with timber-framed houses, you will feel you have taken a step back in time. Behind the city walls in Old Town Craftsmen's Courtyard, artisans of silver and gold, leather and glass still practice old world techniques to create their works of art. Hauptmarkt, Nuremberg's open-air market is bustling every day and (if you're visiting during the Christmas season) is home to the world famous Christkindlemarkt. You may notice, whenever you glance at the skyline, something grand and magnificent catches your eye. The enormous 15th century Kasierburg Castle complex, dominates the northwest corner of the city. Home to many of Germany's kings, as well as their crown jewels, this magnificent castle boasts gorgeous gardens and great views of the city below.
But wait, there's much more to see in this busy, urban locale. Nuremberg offers everything you could want, from fascinating museums loaded with history and art to gingerbread, bratwurst and beer. Your guide will be happy to help you decide the best itinerary. However, if you have specific locations you wish to visit or would like to spend more time at a particular location, please call ShoreTrips or discuss it with your guide at the beginning of the tour. You have 4 hours to spend as you wish.
- This tour requires quite a bit of walking. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour.
- The locations listed on your voucher are suggested stops. This is a customizable itinerary. You may not have time to see everything that is suggested.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- Tour does not include the cost of admissions, gratuity, beverages or food.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve or New Years Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week