Full Day Nuremberg Private Tour With English Speaking Driver/GuideExplore > Germany > Nuremberg > Full Day Nuremberg Private Tour With English Speaking Driver/Guide
Medieval architecture, Old Town and World War II history await in this full day tour of Nuremberg.
One of the first things you will notice upon arriving in Nuremberg is the magnificent, enormous Kasierburg Castle Complex. From this vantage point in the northwest corner of the city, you will be afforded spectacular views of the town below. After this bird's eye view you will want to see the streets up close. Wandering the narrow cobblestone paths is a walk back in history.
The Craftsmen's Courtyard behind the city walls is a delight of old world craftsmanship, where artisans create beautiful works of art using tried and true methods of long ago. The open-air market, Haupmarkt is a delight to behold. From fresh fruit to gingerbread, from flowers to gifts, this is the perfect spot to find what ever your heart desires. Old Town is also home to the Schöner Brunnen Fountain, a gilded, multi-tiered beauty with gingerbread (the architectural kind) and intricate religious figures, surrounded by a black wrought iron fence, itself a work of art. Legend has it that turning one of the rings on the fence will bring good luck!
You might know the name "Nuremberg" from World War II. The Dokumentationzentrum's absorbing exhibits explain the city's role as the hub of Nazi propaganda and site of massive Third Reich rallies. After World War II, trials of Nazi war criminals took place here at the Palace of Justice. A visit here will be a sobering, but important experience.
Your guide will be happy to help you decide the best itinerary for your day. However, if you have specific locations you wish to visit or would like to spend more time at a particular location, please call ShoreTrips or discuss it with your guide at the beginning of the tour. You have a full day to spend as you wish!
- This tour requires quite a bit of walking. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Entrance fees are not included in the tour cost.
- The locations listed on your voucher are suggested stops. This is a customizable itinerary. You may not have time to see everything that is suggested.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- Tour does not include the cost of admissions, gratuity, beverages or food.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve or New Years Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week