Negril Beach Escape With Rick's Cafe
Venture outside of Montego Bay to enjoy the delights of Negril.
The beaches of Negril are famous. So famous that many travel magazines view Negril's 7-mile long stretch of beaches as some of the best in the world.
Just a little over an hour away from Montego Bay brings you to this little slice of Heaven on Earth. But the time will fly by as your guide shares many interesting details and stories about Jamaica. Once you arrive, you will quickly realize Negril was worth the drive. Here, soft, white sands blend seamlessly into warm, crystal clear turquoise waters. It is truly breathtaking.
Now, choose how to spend you 2 hours here. Relax on the beach or enjoy a variety of optional water sports such as kayaks, parasailing and banana boat rides (not included in tour cost, available for rental). Refresh with a drink and some snacks or have lunch. Wade into the calm, pristine water. No matter what you decide, you can't go wrong.
Although you'll be sad to leave the beach, the next destination will make you happy again. Rick's Cafe, home to the famous cliff divers, is sure to delight. From their platform high above the water, these brave divers take the plunge into the deep blue sea, 100 feet below. They are a sight to behold. If watching them makes you want to participate, you're welcome to try if for yourself, from a more manageable cliff height of 33 feet.
If time permits and you would like, your guide will stop for you to do some shopping before dropping you back off at the cruise ship pier.
- Food and beverages are not included in tour cost, though there will be food available for purchase at the beach.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, a hat, sunglasses, sunblock and comfortable shoes.
- Don't forget your camera.
- A beach chair will be included at the beach. Chair pads and umbrellas are available to rent. Each costs $5.
- This shared program requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- Please note that the drive to Negril is 90 minutes each way.
Days offered: 7 days a week