An authentic exploration of Martinique's art, history, architecture, culture and natural beauty.
On this six stop excursion, split off from the hoards of tourists to explore an authentic and gorgeous side of Martinique. Take in the views of the countryside as we drive 30 minutes in an air conditioned vehicle to Les Trois-Ilets, a famous pottery village located on a former Jesuit Monastery.
Then, we will travel to the tranquil Les Anses-d'Arlet. Here, sunbathe on the white sand beach or enjoy a swim. If you'd like to stay dry, you can view the newly renovated bell tower of the Church of Saint Henry located a few steps from the beach.
After soaking up the sand on the beach, we will travel to Diamond Rock, an island that reflects light as though it is made from a precious stone. Be sure to bring a camera to capture this amazing illusion.
Continue on your adventure to the Cap 110, a memorial that was erected in memory of slavery. This monument consists of 15 statues that stand 2.5 meters high and are arranged triangularly. The memorial is symbolic of the triangle trade between the Americas, Europe and Africa.
After visiting Cap 110, we will stop in a local market. Have the chance to buy local fruits, spices and so much more!
Lastly, we will stop at Trois Rivieres Distillery to sample some of Martinique's famous rum. Learn about the historic special white and aged vintage rums that have been on the market since 1976. After the distillery, we will bring you directly back to Fort-de-France to conclude your authentic Martinique tour.
- We suggest wearing your swim suit under your clothing if you wish to swim.
- Rum tasting is included in tour cost. If you wish, you may purchase a bottle to bring home.
- Please note you must have a valid passport to disembark your cruise ship in Martinique. If you do not have your passport, no refunds will be provided.
- Maximum group size is 18 passengers. Minimum of 4 passengers to run.
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
Days offered: 7 days a week