Take the road less travelled to the best of Oahu!
The natural beauty of Oahu will leave you speechless!
Buckle up and take in the views, you're going off the beaten path! This tour will introduce you to all the beauty that makes Hawaii one of the world's most popular destinations. Known for its beautiful white sand beaches and endless coastline, this half-day tour will highlight some of Oahu's best kept secret landmarks and lookouts. At Pele's Chair and Secret Beach you'll be witness to a natural rock formation that causes many native Hawaiians to believe that Pele, the ancient goddess of fire, is still alive and roaring!
Along the way you'll stop at various lookout points including Hanauma Bay and Lanai Lookout, which provide a window to Oahu's rugged shorelines and quiet, rumbling ocean waves. After a quick photo opportunity at Lanai Lookout, you'll be witness to the natural phenomenon that is the Halona Blowhole. When the tide is strong enough, ocean waves spray through caves forming a geyser (resembling a whale's blowhole)! A visit to LaniaKea Turtle Beach is perfect for turtle and monk seal viewing.
Next you'll be witness to the prominent lighthouse at Makapuu Lookout - Hawaii's "bulging eye" and eastern most cliffs. A quick stop at Pali Lookout will provide a panoramic view of Hawaii's Koolau mountains.
At Halona Cove, you'll get the best view of the vast Pacific Ocean you've ever seen! Or perhaps you've seen it before in the 1953 Academy Award-winning Best Picture "From Here to Eternity."
This tour truly has it all!
- We suggest you wear comfortable walking shoes and pack a swimsuit and towels if you want to go swimming.
- Bottled water will be available.
- The price of this tour does not include lunch.
- This tour requires a minimum of two passengers.
- This tour is designed for those in good physical shape. If you require special assistance or have physical limitations please notify us before the tour so we can make the proper safety arrangements otherwise we reserve the right to refuse service upon pickup for safety reasons.
- If your hotel happens to be at either Disney Aulani, Ko’olina Resort, Turtle Bay Resort, North Shore areas or other surrounding locations, then a central meeting point will be provided.
Days offered: 7 days a week