Exclusive Stingray City & Starfish Point With The Best, The Original!Explore > Cayman Islands > Exclusive Stingray City & Starfish Point With The Best, The Original!
A delightful interaction with both stingrays and starfish, plus snorkeling.
Hop on board this beautiful motor catamaran for a trip to three of the most famous locations in Grand Cayman.
There's a reason the Stingray City sandbar is so popular. The lure of these beautiful southern rays, "flying" underwater, is indisputable. They are a sight to behold, and hold them you will, if you wish. They have become quite comfortable around people and look forward to their human visitors. The warm waist-deep water is perfect for interacting with these friendly creatures. Snorkel gear is available if you would like to get a look at the stingrays from an underwater perspective.
Just a short boat ride from Stingray City brings you to Starfish Point, a lovely stretch of white sand with clear, shallow, calm water. The secluded spot is home to the bright red Cayman Sea Star (aka Starfish). These interesting and colorful creatures are a true example of the wonders of nature.
There's more undersea exploration in store when your captain steers your beautiful boat to either Coral Gardens or the Barrier Reef. Don your mask and snorkel and discover Grand Cayman's underwater beauty.
Ice water and fruit punch are provided on the boat. With a great new boat and small group sizes, this trip is unforgettable!
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need to allow at least 45 minutes between the time your cruise ship arrives and the start time you select. Your return should also be at least 1 hour and 15 minutes before your cruise ships departure.
- The meeting location is two blocks from the pier. Directions will be on your voucher.
- Please note that occasionally your ship may be routed to Spotts Marina due to weather. Your tour will be run unless the representative at that pier notifies you otherwise. Please see your voucher for instructions.
- We suggest that you bring a towel and sunblock.
- We also suggest you bring something to eat as there are no facilities at Starfish Point. Ask your ship's cabin steward for a box lunch.
- Snorkel gear is included in the price of this tour.
- Restroom facilities are available onboard the boat.
- This exclusive tour accommodates a maximum of 26 people but you will usually find no more than 18-19 people on the tour.
- Though we have no restrictions on ages for this tour, we suggest that if you have little ones, you bring along "floaties" for their arms. The snorkel gear is sized for children ages 4 and over. You may want to purchase a children's size set prior to your cruise.
- When purchasing, please enter the number of children under age 4 who will be on the trip. There is no charge for these children.
- Sorry, this tour is not available on Christmas Day.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday