Scenic Sky Glider And Bobsled Combo With Dunn's River Falls
The best Jamaica has to offer!
A short drive away is the exhilarating Mystic Mountain. Here, we've combined two of our best adventure tours: our Jamaican sky explorer and our thrilling bobsled ride. Get ready to reach the sky, take in the views, and feel a rush of adrenaline. We're here to help you make the most of your day!
Beginning with the Jamaican sky explorer, you'll climb nearly 700 feet to where you'll be able to see the point at which the tropical rain forest meets the ocean. Once you've worked up an appetite for adventure, it's time to pick up some speed. Hop on our bobsled rail ride, where you'll travel over 3,000 feet.
Between activities, you'll have time to explore rotating exhibits displaying the history and culture of Jamaica. Lunch is included in the tour cost, though you may choose to purchase additional refreshments if you wish.
The day just keeps on getting better. On our return we will visit the famous Dunns River Falls - one of the country's national treasures. Upon arrival, you'll hear the gush of water as you approach a long set of stairs, which will take you to the bottom of the Falls. From there, you'll begin the upward climb of over 600 feet to the top. Join hands with your fellow climbers as your local guide shows you the best route over the rocks. For those who do not want to climb the falls, there are adjacent stairs where you can watch the action and enjoy the splendor of this natural wonder.
Make sure you bring your camera--these are some of the best views in all of Jamaica!
- Lunch is included in the tour cost.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear or footwear with non slip treads. Do not bring anything you do not want to get wet.
- Lockers are available for rent at Dunn's River Falls.
- Initial drive time from the pier is approximately 50 minutes.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate.
- You must be at least 5 years old to participate in this program.
- You must be at least 46" in height to participate in this program.
Days offered: 7 days a week