Horseback Ride Through The Mayan Jungle With Beach BreakExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Horseback Ride Through The Mayan Jungle With Beach Break
See the Mayan jungle on horseback!
Saddle up on Cozumel and see the oldest and most mysterious civilization in the world-first hand. There is no better way to see through the forest, on horseback, the ruins that date back to 1518. Experience goosebumps as you explore an area previously inhabited by ancient people and imagine what their life was like as you trot on their trails!
Well trained horses and experienced guides will make you feel secure as you turn back time. As you travel through the natural terrain, a mysterious and fascinating jungle, you'll witness what was once part of the lives of ancient people, the Mayans. Your visit to the ruins should not be your focal point, as they are not as extensive as those on the peninsula, but add a depth to your ride through the jungles of the island.
Our ride concludes at a beautiful beach where you will have time to relax before our return.
This is a wonderful way to explore the natural side of an island known for just that. Our travelers have relished this trail ride, and have told us so.
- You must wear long pants and closed toe shoes during the horseback riding portion.
- We suggest bringing a change of clothes for the beach portion.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is permitted.
- You must be able to ride a horse for up to 50 minutes continuously.
- Weight limit is 250 lbs.
- This program is not accessible to those with limited mobility.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this program.
- You must be at least 9 years old to participate in this tour.
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday