Private Half Day Tour Of Brussels With Licensed Guide
This half day tour will bring you to the finest sites in Brussels!
Your time spent is completely up to you! If you wish to spend more time at a particular location, no problem. You have 3 hours to spend as you please. Your guide will help you decide the best itinerary for the day.
Today is a day meant for you to experience the highlights of Brussels. Find yourself treated like royalty, as you will be picked up in a private vehicle with your own English-speaking guide. As your drive through town, you will see Gothic buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries as well as Art Nouveau architecture for which Brussels is known.
Brussels is known for chocolate, waffles and beer. But the city has a more serious side as a financial center, the capital of Belgium and home to the headquarters of the main institutions of the European Union. Whether your interests lie in architecture, churches, history, food or art (avant garde or classical), your guide will happily accommodate those requests.
How you spend your day is completely up to you! Your guide will be happy to help you decide the best itinerary. However, if you have specific locations you wish to visit or would like to spend more time at a particular location, please share that with us before your departure or discuss it with your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Tour involves quite a bit of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes. We will get you as close to the sites as possible.
- Tour does not include the cost of admissions, gratuity, beverages or food.
- The locations listed on your voucher are suggested stops. This is a customizable itinerary. You may not have time to see everything that is suggested.
- If you have more than 7 people, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- If you are travelling on the following dates, please contact ShoreTrips for special pricing: New Years Day, January 5, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday, May 25, June 5, July 21, August 15, November 1, November 11, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve.
Days offered: 7 days a week