Denali National Park Flightseeing With Glacier LandingExplore > United States > Talkeetna > Denali National Park Flightseeing With Glacier Landing
The most exiting way to see Denali National Park!
During the ultimate and most popular tour this company offers, you'll travel within six miles of Denali's 20,320 ft. summit, then descend into the awe-inspiring Ruth Amphitheater and Great Gorge. As we fly over the vast Alaskan wilderness, marvel at Ruth Glacier, a 40-mile-long glacier that flows through the granite-walled Great Gorge, the world’s deepest trench; see where climbers summit Denali’s massive south face. Pass by Little Switzerland and its peaks, and the world famous Kahiltna Base Camp.
Your plane will touch down on one of the beautiful glaciers, for a 15-20 minute photo stop.
This once in a lifetime trip is sure to leave you in wonderment of the vast Alaskan Range.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- In order to safely balance the plane, we will need accurate weights of individuals.
- The price of this tour includes a federal aviation fee.
- You must also pay a $15 per person entrance fee to the National Park.
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed to run this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week