Limited Mobility Tour Of Nassau And Ardastra GardensExplore > Bahamas > Nassau > Limited Mobility Tour Of Nassau And Ardastra Gardens
Our driver is also a guide and our vehicle handles those with mobility issues.
Nassau is an easy place to navigate with the right guide and vehicle. Once you have boarded our accessible van, you will find that most of the historic portion of the city can be viewed. The Queen's Staircase, along with Fort Fincastle will be a great drive by experience. Enjoy the pink façade of the Government House as well as the busy streets of town full of boutiques, restaurants and locals doing business on the streets. From a distance you can view Atlantis Resort across the bay and then you head towards Ardastra Gardens and Zoo Conservatory where you will watch a fascinating world-famous show of Marching Flamingoes. This is kitschy and comical and fun.
This is the perfect experience for those who must travel by scooter or wheelchair and your memorable photographs will last forever!
- Admission to Ardastra Gardens is not included and is to be paid on site. Adults are $18.00, Children from 4 to 12 are $9.00, and children 3 and under are free.
- The Marching Flamingoes perform at 10:30, 2:15, and 4:00 so your itinerary will be handled accordingly.
- Bring your camera.
- This vehicle holds up to 12 people with an electric scooter or wheelchair that does not fold. If the wheelchair is foldable, the vehicle holds 16 people.
- If you wish to stop at Atlantis and have a later return pickup, you may add the extra fee when you book. Contact ShoreTrips for that information. The return time will be determined with the driver/guide at the time of the tour.
- Ardastra Gardens is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day (December 26), and New Year's Day. The itinerary can be changed on those days.
Days offered: 7 days a week