Enjoy the beauty of the sun setting on the water - by jeep!
This is a perfect way to end the day, especially if you spent it in the water. Now it is time to view the island from a different perspective. Your experienced guide will lead you around the highlights that you may have missed before. Listening to your guide and learning about the beginnings of Bahamian society will bring a new outlook on the island. The historical sights and monuments will be pointed out as you move along in your 4x4 UTV.
Take in Graycliff, one of the most beautiful and historic properties in Nassau, as well as St. Francis Cathedral, which is the only Greek Orthodox church on the island.
Your ride continues west, of course, as you head for the sunset. Some of the first buildings ever built on the island will be on your route. As the water's edge comes into view, so too will be the horizon.
Your tour finds completion just in time to see the last of the sun for the day, a perfect time to toast your experience. A fresh tropical drink will help you create that toast, before you find yourself heading back in time to seek a tasty dinner.
- This is considered a moderate activity.
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend socks and closed shoes.
- Bring some sunscreen, a hat, perhaps a bottle of water.
- This tour is available beginning May 2018.
- If you are 21 years old and have your driver's license with you, you can share in the driving of the tour.
- If you want your own jeep, you must buy 6 spaces.
- You will be required to sign a waiver before the tour begins.
- All participants must be at least 4 years old.
- All the equipment is automatic.
- This tour is not suited for pregnant women. Also Guests with neck, back, hip ailments and those who have had recent surgery will not be allowed to participate in tours
- Due to uneven surfaces this is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair.
- Guests under the influence or appearing under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be allowed on tour.
Days offered: Tuesday, Thursday