Kona Zipline Canopy Adventure - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Kona Zipline Canopy Adventure - Hotel Guests Only
See the Big Island from above!
You will never believe what the Big Island looks like from above. As you sail over the terrain, rich canopy full of life - all of it is there - if you open your eyes!
Meet at our beautiful nature reserve home to one of the best zip courses in the world! Upon your arrival you will be debriefed on safety and comfort. You'll also learn all about Hawaiian culture and history - steeped with a love for nature. The instructors are masters and will give you the introduction to ziplining until you are comfortable. From here, you will begin your flight, and each section or line will hold a new experience. Whether it is a fine mist rising from below or the scene of banana trees and sugarcane plants, all look so different from above.
Your experience will last between 2.5 and 3 hours of zipping, depending on the size and number of each group that day. But everyone will feel the personal attention and comfort of knowing you are in the hands of experts who love what they do.
And this is an experience you will never forget.
- Tour duration is approximately 3 hours. You will have to take a taxi to the meeting location, which is located in Hawi.
- Water and light snacks are included with this program.
- Participants must wear closed-toe walking shoes. Lightweight pants, capri’s or knee length shorts, and a light sweatshirt or over shirt are recommended.
- This program accommodates a maximum of 9 participants per departure.
- You must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in. If you do not meet this requirements you will not be able to participate in the program and no refunds will be made. .
- You must be at least 8 years old to participate in this program.
- A portion of the course involves walking on unpaved terrain, with an incline.
Days offered: 7 days a week