A whimsical whirl around Helsingborg!
Get off the boat and check out what Helsingborg has to offer - you'll be happy you did!
One of the oldest cities in Sweden, Helsingborg has a rich history waiting to be discovered. With a culture steeped in tradition we will be sure to take you to all the major sights.
First we will visit the Sofiero Palace, once the summer residence of Swedish royalty, and now a popular attraction home to a stunning display of gardens. Next we will visit the Swedish Preparedness Museum. This is a unique visit - a former WWII bunker and the only underground museum in Sweden. Enjoy a guided tour as you will learn about Sweden's defense during WWII.
Now that we've worked up an appetite it's time to head to the harbor for a delicious Swedish lunch. Lunch will consist of pasta alfredo, smoked, bio farmed chicken, and of course, Swedish coffee. After lunch we will head to the Kullaberg Nature Reserve where you will see the brightest lighthouse in Northern Europe. Sweden is proud of their coffee and we will take a break to enjoy a special cup of joe at Café Flickorna Lundgren. Our day ends with a brief stop at Brunnby Church to view the exquisite Medieval frescos.
You will be so happy you got off the boat and explored Helsingborg!
- Lunch is included in this tour and will consist of pasta alfredo, smoked, bio farmed chicken, and coffee.
- We'll be walking on cobblestone streets for a portion of this tour, so please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
- Personal expenses are not included in the price of the tour.
- This is private tour priced based on your group size.
- We recommend booking well in advance to secure your guide.
Days offered: 7 days a week