Jump in a time machine to Old Havana!
It can be said without question that Havana stands as the most profound city center throughout the Caribbean. We understand that this is a bold proclamation, but after visiting for yourself we challenge you to say otherwise. The mix of culture, architecture and its uncommon history come together in a unique way that captivates any traveler that passes through.
Your local and experienced guide will take through the remarkable cobblestone streets of La Habana Vieja's that serve as passageways between historical squares rich in character. You won't spend time exploring museums, your guide will breakdown Cuba's fascinating revolutionary past every step of the way.
Even though Havana's captivating historical transformation makes the area stand out on a global scale, it's the daily street-life that serves as any visitor's most memorable highlight. Historical squares from Plaza de Catedral to Plaza del Cristo keep the pulse of the lively old city with a flair unlike most places on earth. At Plaza de Armas you will explore the oldest square in Old Havana and the main gathering place in the city. Near the harbor you will see Plaza de San Francisco which was the main trade hub in Cuba and one of the most visited in the entire region.
Old Havana's energy is contagious so strap on your walking (or dancing) shoes and experience this inspired capital city.
- One alcoholic beverage and one bottle of water per person are included in tour cost.
- Food and gratuity are not included.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Havana is limited so please book in advance.
- You are traveling under a general license, 31 CFR 515.574 - Support for the Cuban People. Travelers must keep a copy of their voucher for 5 years per OFAC regulations.
- We will make arrangements for meaningful dialogue with locals throughout your day! These memories and personal interactions will last a lifetime.
- If you are booking more than one tour while in Cuba, the standard itinerary stops may overlap. Call ShoreTrips at 414-964-2100 to arrange custom alternative stops. We will help make suggestions.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility. We must be notified in advance of any walking problems.
- At the conclusion of your tour you will be required to return to your cruise ship.
Days offered: 7 days a week