Shake, rattle and roll would describe the actions of this great evening!
We learned long ago that a city's best side comes out in the evening.
Wear your vintage best and start your night by cruising the streets in a 1950s American Convertible. Your guide will explain the sights as you meander through the most famous areas of Havana including New Havana, Old Havana, and the very affluent neighborhood of Miramar. You will get your sense of the city from this ride and even if you toured earlier in the day, repeating some of these streets in the early evening delivers a different scene.
At the dancing venue you will have the chance to enjoy live music played by Cuban musicians and dance alongside with locals.
After shaking to the rhythm you will could refresh with a Cuban cocktail in one of Havana's real authentic private bar-restaurants that are popping up all over the city. Delicious food served by the locals who proudly have learned culinary skills using the produce at hand in creative ways. During your dinner you will find yourself relaxing in this setting, giving you a perfect opportunity to ask and share information about life in Cuba and your home as well. There are so many mysteries and you are sitting with people who have the answers first-hand.
Hopefully you will have a little time to enjoy some singing and dancing, which is part of this culture. Much of the entertainment begins late but your first venture will inaugurate you so you can use your imagination, or the remainder of your time on the island, to explore the nightlife further.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Havana is limited so please book in advance.
- This program includes a 3 course dinner with two drinks. There is also one drink included at the dancing venue.
- Please note that dancing is first, followed by dinner.
- You are traveling under a general license, 31 CFR 515.574 - Support for the Cuban People. Travelers must keep a copy of their voucher for 5 years per OFAC regulations.
- If you are booking more than one tour while in Cuba, the standard itinerary stops may overlap. Call ShoreTrips at 414-964-2100 to arrange custom alternative stops. We will help make suggestions.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility. We must be notified in advance of any walking problems.
- You must be 18 years or older to enjoy alcohol.
- At the conclusion of your tour you will have to return to your cruise ship.
Days offered: 7 days a week