Scenic and exciting!
This dolphin experience has been a highlight for many of our travelers. Beginning with a 20 minute boat ride through the beautiful canals known to the Bahamas, we are headed to Sanctuary Bar, a natural 9 acre lagoon. This is where you will meet the dolphins! The instructors will begin with a talk about all those 'fishy' facts that will help you understand these magnificent mammals. Their presentation is fun as well as informative and really gets you into the mood.
Following that, you will be ready to meet your new 'friends'. Sit with your feet in the water and watch the dolphins splash and jump around you. Once you are comfortable step onto a 3 foot submerged platform where you will get personal with these mammals. Get ready for a kiss! Photographers will be sure to capture the moment, and you will have the option of purchasing photos once you have returned to the facility.
- Transfers are not included. You must take a taxi to the facility. The taxi ride is approximately 20-25 minutes each way, and approximately $5 per person each way.
- Food/drink will be available for purchase following your tour.
- Photos are available for purchase once you return to the facility.
- Boat ride is 20 minutes each way.
- This program does not work with the Carnival Pride itinerary.
- All ages are welcome, though a parent or guardian must participate in the program with children under the age of 16.
- Guests are not permitted to wear tanning oils or excessive amounts of sunscreen.
- Jewelry should be removed for the safety of the dolphins.
- Photos are available for purchase after your program.
Days offered: 7 days a week