Guided Biking And Wine TastingExplore > Croatia (Hrvatska) > Dubrovnik > Guided Biking And Wine Tasting
An active adventure for the whole family.
Explore the Croatian countryside on two wheels!
While Dubrovnik is beautiful, this tour will take you away from the crowds of the city to the charming town of Gruda, a beauty itself. Your bike will carry you along both paved roads and dirt trails to see the Croation countryside.
Pedaling through Gruda, you will find yourself enthralled with the river, vineyards and olive groves. A stop will be made at an awe-inspiring 600 year old Franciscan monastery before you have the opportunity to take a cooling swim in a mountain stream. After your swim, you will top off the trip with a visit to a local winery where you will have the opportunity to sample a few of their fine wines.
- High quality bikes and helmets will be provided.
- This tour includes bottled water as well as sandwiches.
- Local wine tasting includes approximately 3-4 wines.
- We suggest you bring sunblock, sunglasses, hat, camera, swim suit (for optional swim), towel (optional, for swim) and extra snacks.
- This tour is open to travelers of all ages, but you must be able to ride a bike and be reasonably fit.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: 7 days a week