Immerse yourself in Cartagena by biking through the highlights.
You will find this bicycle tour a great way to experience the beautiful port city of Cartagena. Along with your bike you will have a dedicated local biking guide. Both the port area and the magnificent nature that surrounds it will lend themselves to your adventure. You will not be disappointed by this activity that offers nature, culture, history, stunning architecture and beautiful views of high mountains, coastline and swaying palm trees in the harbor illuminated by the sun all year long. Yet you will hardly break a sweat!
Cartagena has been a center of commerce since it was originally founded by the Carthaginians around 220 B.C.E. You can still see the remains of a 3rd-century B.C.E. defensive wall. Among its many Roman ruins are a 2nd-century B.C.E. theater and Casa de la Fortuna, a villa with murals and mosaics. As you tool around the bustling city, you will sense the lifestyles here. Your guide will be able to contribute much to your experience particularly about life in the area, a part of Spain that is often disconnected from the more affluent areas of the country.
This particular route will bring you right into the city center and its surroundings.
- Please dress according to the weather and your planned activity. They suggest a hat and sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Please bring no valuables and use either backpacks or fanny packs to carry your things.
- A minimum of 10 people are required to confirm this tour. We will match people together to meet the minimum.
- Tour difficulty level is low, no hills or risky slopes. It is perfect for the whole family.
- You do not need to be an avid bike rider but you should be comfortable on a street bike.
- The weather can be very warm midday. Please take this into consideration when booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week