St. Kitts Brewery And Beach DayExplore > Saint Kitts and Nevis > Saint Kitts > St. Kitts Brewery And Beach Day
Get a 'taste' of the city before relaxing on the beach!
St. Kitts is an island known for its breathtaking and unobstructed views. The people here love their island and are passionate about preserving, as well as maintaining, its luxury. With a diverse landscape that stretches from beaches to mountains, we will make sure that nothing is left undiscovered.
Beginning with a drive through Basseterre, your day will start with an island tour. You will see several historic landmarks as we pass through Basseterre until we reach a local brewery. Our stop includes a guided tour of the brewery where you will see the production of this local lager before enjoying a tasting.
Before continuing on to a much-loved beach, we will drive through Frigate Bay and stop for a photo at what many consider the most picturesque lookout point on the island--Timothy Hill. You will have approximately 3 hours to spend at South Friars beach, a place that is meant to be explored. Perhaps you will find a spot to relax along this beautiful stretch of sandy coastline, or else you may enjoy many of the bars and clubs lining this stretch. Whatever you choose, this is a favorite and a place we are sure you will enjoy!
- Due to brewery regulations, all participants must wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals or flip flops) with good/firm grip.
- We suggest you bring a towel, as well as a change of clothes. If you wish, beach chairs will be available for rental.
- Admission to brewery with tasting is included in tour cost.
- Food and beverages are not included in the tour cost, but can be purchased at the beach.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- This tour is not available on National Holidays.
- You must be at least 18 years old to book this tour, as you must be 18 years old to enter the brewery.
- Photos are not allowed inside the brewery.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to brewery regulations - all participants must wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals or flip flops) with good/firm grip. All participants also must wear shirts/tops that cover their shoulders. No tank tops, halter tops, etc. If you arrive for the tour and are not in compliance with the dress code, you may be denied entrance to the brewery and no refunds would apply.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to taking the tour. Those choosing not to sign will not be allowed to take the tour and no refunds will be given.
- Please be aware that during the busy cruise season the beach can get quite crowded.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday