Private: Pike Place Market Food TourExplore > United States > Washington > Private: Pike Place Market Food Tour
Num num num num num num num.
During the 1890s the population of Seattle almost doubled and the demand for produce and goods from nearby farms escalated as well. This growth led to the start of the market and the rest was history.....Well, it's a little more interesting than that but that's what your guide is for!
Traveling and food go hand in hand so why not satisfy your taste buds during your time in Seattle. This intimate tour will take you through the world famous Pike Place Market covering every nook and cranny with guidance from your friendly, local guide. You will be able to soak in entertaining stories about the market's intriguing history while being introduced to some small businesses that you won't come across anywhere else. Some of the samples include....
- Local Salumi Salami and artisan cheese
- Organic honey and butter crumpet
- "Best Clam Chowder in America"
- Authentic Italian Gelato
- And more!
- This tour covers 4 level blocks and involves standing for the duration of the program.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- We must be notified in advance of any limited mobility.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- This program operates from May 1st to October 31st.
- Groups of more than 12 will be split and might have 10 minute staggered start times.
- Gratuity for your guide is included in the price of the tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week