This exhilarating tour ends at the beach!
Up until now, ziplines have been "the thing," the experience that pushes your buttons and fills your bucket list. Ziplines and canopy trips are terrific, but some of you are ready for more! Our clever partners have your new "thing" waiting and it's only here. It is the "thing" that will lift you over the top--literally!
A specially designed full-body harness allows you to soar over the trees and through the rain forest. With a top height of 1,500 feet, you'll really feel like you have a bird's eye view of everything, from the sea to all of nature surrounding you. The difference is this is truly a Superman-type of feeling, not the normal hanging like a sloth from a line. And it is fast--of course! Faster than the speed of light, or almost!
Handling you with the same consistent care that we do on all our excursions, we begin with some instructions before getting you ready to fly. The basic path is the same, up high on lines through the treetops, but the difference is that you feel like you're gliding through the air and you can see where you are going!
Enjoy the multiple platforms before we guide you down, out and at the beach. You'll have some leisure time at this lovely sandy beachfront to either recover in the shade of a palm tree or decide that the whole experience truly was a breeze. Either way, you will know you are one of the few who have tried this special adventure!
- We recommend wearing shorts or comfortable pants, a T-shirt, and tennis shoes or closed sandals.
- You may want to wear a swimsuit under your clothes for the beach and bring a towel, sunscreen, and hat.
- You are allowed one small backpack on this excursion.
- Food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour. Food and beverages are available for purchase.
- Your driver will provide a specific return time. If you wish to stay longer at the beach and your ship itinerary allows the time, you may take a taxi back to the cruise pier on your own. The cost is typically around $30.
- You must be no lighter than 110 lbs. and no heavier than 250 lbs.
- You must be 13 years or older, at least 110 lbs., and accompanied by a parent or guardian adult.
- A fair amount of walking is required (slightly more than 1 mile) and you may need to climb up full flights of steps and/or negotiate uneven terrain.
- This is not recommended for people who have vertigo or are afraid of heights.
- Pregnant women, as well as those who have back issues or recent surgeries, are not recommended to participate.
Days offered: 7 days a week