We've watched these vehicles pop up all over the Caribbean. This is the best!
You, as a solo driver or with your passenger, will receive simple instructions before you head out safari-style into the wilds of the Yucatan. Midway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen is a perfect area for exploration. Your guide will be able to point out the native flora found in the jungle that you will visit first. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for the native animals that roam here, the spider monkeys, deer, and beautiful tropical birds like parrots and toucans.
Then, put your foot to the pedal and hit the beach. A 'fast' run along the water's edge ends with a refreshing swim before heading back. Your tour isn't quite over, though, because this tour operator figures you've worked up an appetite and he's ready with some delicious Mexican snacks.
Have fun while driving your ATV into Mexico's past and explore the land and its secrets.
- Duration includes transfer time. Actual ATV tour is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- We suggest wearing your swimsuit under your clothing.
- Lockers are available for rental. Locker rental cost is $5. $3 will be returned when you return the key.
- We suggest bringing biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellant.
- You must be at least 6 years old to participate in this program.
- You must be at least 16 years old to be a driver. You must also have a valid driver's license.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions or back problems.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday