Dolphins are better underwater!
Ready to bring the dolphin experience to the next level? Why make the dolphins come to you, when you can go to the dolphins? This innovative encounter will bring you 12 feet underwater to start your interaction with these beautiful animals in an up-close-and-personal interaction. With your sea helmet keeping your hair dry and pumping in some fresh air, you will see how dolphins act and react in the waters below. No experience necessary! This is the perfect chance to interact and play with the dolphins like never before.
After splashing around with the dolphins, feel free to scope out the rest of the facilities for the opportunity to interact with stingrays and go kayaking!
- If you aren't participating in the dolphin program, but still want to join your group, you can accompany the rest of your party to the facilities and pay an admission on the day of the program: $49 USD (ages 12+) and $33 USD (ages 6-11). Children 5 and under are free.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- There are lockers available for rent at the park ($5).
- The price includes access to snorkeling and interacting with stingrays, glass bottom kayaking, mini boat rides, and an interactive jungle trail.
- Food is available for purchase at the park, but is not included in the price of the program.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Children ages 8-17 must be accompanied by at least one paying adult (+18).
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week