Explore with highly-trained shark facilitators!
How can you pass up an opportunity to meet a shark? With a highly-trained shark encounter facilitator by your side, you will learn the secrets of the Caribbean Shark in a controlled environment. Guests will have the chance to hold, touch, feed, and explore shared waters with these one-of-a-kind creatures. No need to fear on this amazing encounter!
After splashing around with the dolphins, feel free to scope out the rest of the facilities for the opportunity to interact with stingrays and go kayaking!
- If you aren't participating in the shark program, but still want to join your group, you can accompany the rest of your party to the facilities and pay an admission on the day of the program: $49 USD (ages 12+) and $33 USD (ages 6-11). Children 5 and under are free.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
- The price includes access to snorkeling and interacting with stingrays, glass bottom kayaking, mini boat rides, and an interactive jungle trail.
- Food is available for purchase at the park, but is not included in the price of the program.
- There are lockers available for rent at the park ($5).
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children with a height of 40' to 55' must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult.
- Children under 40" tall are considered infants and must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week