Who doesn't want to hug a dolphin?
Here is an opportunity for the young ones (and the young at heart) to get an introduction to a real dolphin.
The program begins with an explanation of dolphins, how they live, and what makes them so special and interesting. After donning life jackets, you'll enter the water with your trainer by descending a set of stairs to a submerged platform. The water will be about waist deep. You will then have the opportunity to touch the dolphins and even receive a kiss from them.
After splashing around with the dolphins, feel free to scope out the rest of the facilities for the opportunity to interact with stingrays and go kayaking!
- If you aren't participating in the dolphin program, but still want to join your group, you can accompany the rest of your party to the facilities and pay an admission on the day of the program: $49 USD (ages 12+) and $33 USD (ages 6-11). Children 5 and under are free.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
- There are lockers available for rent at the park ($5).
- The price includes access to snorkeling and interacting with stingrays, glass bottom kayaking, mini boat rides, and an interactive jungle trail.
- Food is available for purchase at the park, but is not included in the price of the program.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children with a height of 40" - 47" may participate in the Encounter program with one participating, paying adult per child.
- Children over 47' tall may participate in the Encounter program alone, paying the adult rate and must have an adult present at the dolphin facility.
- Children under 40" tall are considered infants and must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- Do not wear sunblock while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Women less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in this excursion only if accompanied by another paying adult. For safety reasons, pregnant women 5 months and up can't participate.
- Maximum of 20 people per time slot.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week