Fulfill your dream of becoming a dolphin trainer during this awesome program!
If you love dolphins, or have ever wanted to be a dolphin trainer or marine biologist, then this is the tour for you! Learn about training marine mammals in our wonderful "Trainer for the Day" experience!
Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance to work beside real dolphin trainers, training our family of dolphins, sea lions, and stingrays! Throughout the day, you will participate in three sessions with our fun-loving dolphins, as well as a session with both our sea lions and stingrays.
Choose from a variety of optional activities, including food prep, record keeping, toy session, ultrasound observation, washing and cleaning, and baby training observation. With one trainer per group, you will get a very special hands-on experience working with these creatures.
We'll take a break for lunch at Blue Lagoon, where an inflatables park pass is also included.
Finish your day by receiving your dolphin trainer shirt, ID, a take home book, an 8x10 souvenir photo, and, of course, memories for a lifetime! This day is guaranteed to be both informative and fun.
- Lunch at Blue Lagoon is included in this program. An inflatable park pass is also included.
- The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5 per person, each way. Do not take a water taxi as they do not depart until the boat is full.
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, and a change of clothes.
-To ensure the safety of the animals, personal cameras, including cell phones or other electronic devices, cannot be used by guests in animal programs.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate in this program.
- Participants who are 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult who is also a participant.
- Participants who are 16-17 must have a parent present to sign a waiver.
- This tour is limited to only 4 persons.
- You must be able to swim in deep water to participate in this program.
- You must be able to carry a minimum of 25 lb.
- You must be able to stand for one hour.
- Family members/travel companions are not allowed to shadow. If a family member wishes to be at the facility, they must purchase another program that we offer.
- PREGNANT WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
- Since most programs sell out, we cannot allow changes in departure time or date. WE GO RAIN OR SHINE! THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR BAD WEATHER, UNLESS THE TOUR OPERATOR CANCELS THE PROGRAM. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IF PERSONS DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS OR VIOLATE RESTRICTIONS LISTED ABOVE.
Days offered: 7 days a week