Invest as much or as little energy as you wish on this property.
Finally a place where the locals shine and the beach peddlers do not exist!
In the middle of Jamaica's Cockpit Country is a piece of land that was once the site of sugar and rum production. Now developed into a beautiful stretch of Jamaica reality, it delivers a true island experience full of 'ya mon' atmosphere. Upon your arrival, tou will immediately feel purged of all your stress and can ready yourself for a day of nothingness. Enjoy the feeling of freedom where no schedules interfere with your fun. The gist is to become one with the country, find your comfort zone, and simply relax.
So dig your toes in the sand. Walk along the historic aqueduct. Immerse yourself in the past while playing in the now!
You have all the options in front of you and all the time in the world. What would you like to do?
~Grab a hammock and close your eyes...
~Take a historic walking tour with a local guide...
~Sit for a Signature Limestone Foot Massage...
~Visit the Jerk Shack and buy a picnic...
~Taste a complimentary bowl of Bumpkin Pumpkin Soup
- If you intend to swim, please bring your swimsuit, towel, change of clothes.
- We suggest sunscreen, a hat, insect repellent, camera, and cash.
- Some of the activities may have a rental charge.
- The one-way ride is approximately 1 hour.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not handicapped accessible.
- Some additional activities are available and may require rental fees.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday