See Hawaii from above!
You cannot visit Hawaii without seeing a volcano from above. It just isn't right!
Hawaii is like no other place on Earth and to really experience the unique topography we recommend you get up in the air. This flightseeing experience covers almost the entire island and from above you will see some truly phenomenal views!
We'll pass over Volcanoes National Park, home to the famous Kilauea Volcano, which is still active and has been continuously erupting since 1983. From your view up above you will be able to see the contrast of red lava flow over the black sand beaches.
Continuing on you will see the volcanic badlands, the lush rain forests along the Hamakua coast, and the towering sea cliffs that open dramatically into deep and meandering valleys. The Big Island is a wonder, and its waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rain forests below where the remnants of some of the old settlements are still visible.
Called the World's Best Helicopter Thrill, this adventure is one you will never forget!
- Transfers are included for cruise ship passengers. Hotel guests will need get to the heliport on their own.
Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- A USB Stick recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour for $40.
- Guests who weigh 240 lb. or more will be asked to pay a surcharge at check out.
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- You may choose to upgrade to front row seating - one front row seat per flight. The individual passenger must weigh under 240 pounds, and the combined front row seat weight must be under 470 pounds. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits, guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
Days offered: 7 days a week