Let's face it, in the modern world, a huge part of going on vacation is taking worthy photos to show your family and friends back home. With an expert local guide, not only will you get to experience the natural beauty and off-the-beaten track paths and trails Alaska has to offer, but you'll leave with professional photos and picture taking hacks.
After a meet and greet at the pier, we're off to a lesser known trail head away from the tourist crowds. Alaska's natural beauty will take your breath away and you will learn how to make your pictures do the scenery justice.
From composition to lighting, filters, editing, and much more, you will learn all kinds of simple tricks and tips to capture the majestic landscape. You'll pass many commanding sights, such as Mendenhall Glacier and Nugget Falls, and much more. It's not just the scenery that will wow you, however, your guide has a passion for exploring the outdoors and he's eager to share "his Alaska" with you.
- You will be provided with a water bottle and snack.
- In case of rain, you will be issued a waterproof cell phone case and a poncho, though we recommend you dress in layers and avoid cotton.
- This tour takes a maximum of 10 passengers.
- The departure time will be confirmed when your tour is confirmed. The departure time will coordinate with your cruise ship's schedule.
- This hike is approximately 4 miles in duration.
- There is no minimum age requirement for this program, however, parents must be aware of the difficulty of the hike and know that their children can manage it.
Days offered: 7 days a week