One of the most charming and mysterious cities on earth!
The famous Cuban novelist Alejo Carpentier once defined Havana as a city of style without style. We'll let you be the judge of what that means.
This Tour Includes:
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Old Havana
- The Malecon
- El Cerro
- El Vedado
- Santo Suarez
- One hour for lunch (not included)
The charm and mystery that surrounds Havana can be an architecture lovers dream that takes visitors on a trip likened to a journey through a time machine. With each district you visit, unique architectural tendencies that helped shaped the city will come to the forefront. Founded in 1519 and with an old city earning the title of a UNESCO Wold Heritage site, Havana stands as a legendary city that owes credit to its historic architecture for the character and flair that leaves a lasting impression on everyone that visits.
Your local guide who is experienced in the art and architectural history of Havana will take you into this fascinating aspect of the city that engrosses multiple neighborhoods and historic eras. You will visit places like The Malecon where antique buildings blend with the modern city. In neighborhoods like El Cerro the architecture will help you understand Cuban history and the sociocultural context that has helped shape its identity. No matter if you are a licensed architect or just curious about Cuba's history, this tour will leave you with an intimate understanding of this legendary city.
- Food, beverages, gratuities are not included.
- Admissions to museum and cultural centers are not included.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Havana is limited so please book in advance.
- We use the best vehicles available to us which are often taxis. Please understand that given Cuba's history there isn't a large fleet of "modern" vehicles to choose from. Depending on your group size multiple vehicles traveling in unison may have to be used.
Days offered: 7 days a week