Jump in a time machine to Old Havana!
This Tour Includes:
- Private English speaking guide
- The streets of Old Havana (La Habana Vieja)
- Pass by the Museo de la Revolucion
- Capitolio building
- Historical Squares: Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asis and Plaza Vieja
- Havana's most famous sights!
It can be said without question that Havana stands as the most profound city center throughout the Caribbean. We understand that this is a bold proclamation, but after visiting for yourself we challenge you to say otherwise. The mix of culture, architecture and its uncommon history come together in a unique way that captivates any traveler that passes through.
Your local and experienced guide will take through the remarkable cobblestone streets of La Habana Vieja's that serve as passageways between historical squares rich in character. One of the more iconic locations is the Museo de la Revolucion which is housed in the former Presidential Palace. Although you won't spend time exploring the museum, your guide will breakdown Cuba's fascinating revolutionary past every step of the way.
Even though Havana's captivating historical transformation makes the area stand out on a global scale, it's the daily street-life that serves as any visitors most memorable highlight. Historical squares from Plaza de Catedral to Plaza del Cristo keep the pulse of the lively old city with a flair unlike most places on earth. At Plaza de Armas you will explore the oldest square in Old Havana and the main gathering place in the city. Near the harbor you will see Plaza de San Francisco which was the main trade hub in Cuba and one of the most visited in the entire region.
Old Havana's energy is contagious so strap on your walking (or dancing) shoes and experience this inspired capital city.
- Food, drinks and gratuity are not included.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Havana is limited so please book in advance.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
Days offered: 7 days a week